We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats going on with reviews

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Skegness, United...
Level Contributor
550 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
whats going on with reviews

ive written four different reviews since 11th september, had the email back to say thanks etc

not one has gone up yet, wondering why lol

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,843 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whats going on with reviews

heya ellie, scroll to the top of the page you should see a heading saying "your tripadvisor" click contributions and then click reviews, see if they say pending! if so might be worth going through the contact us button and ask, might be just that they are really busy with alot of return visitors all submitting reviews through september. matt

Skegness, United...
Level Contributor
550 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats going on with reviews

oh thanks i have one pending no sign of the others

may just try to rewrite them

thanks for your help

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,843 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whats going on with reviews

no probs,. ye might be better idea re-writing them,. have you checked your email address that you registered on the site with, if they have rejected them for any reason they will have sent you an email explaining. matt

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: whats going on with reviews

If the the reviews are not pending, re-write the reviews again and submit them. As the above post states, check your emails for any messages from Trip Advisor, also check your "spam".

Alan

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
749 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: whats going on with reviews

I had that trouble a few months ago, my reviews kept getting deleted before they were even put up. But has been working fine since

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: whats going on with reviews

I had one pending for ages,then it disappeared so I emaile dthem and it wa seventually published...................so who knows lol!

7. Re: whats going on with reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris