We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

I'm off to marmaris on September 2, staying for 2 weeks staying at the cettia hotel and apartments! Heard good things about the hotel, been to marmaris twice in 09/10!! Stayed first time at the pineta hotel which was awful, then in 2010 stayed at the club Julian which was brill!! Anyone been to the cettia? Any good and are u going marmaris this year? When and where!!

1. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 February 2013, 11:06
Edited: 02 February 2013, 11:06
boro
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

We're going in May,11th-25th,for first time,usually go to Cyprus or Tenerife,done Majorca twice last year,fancied a change,so thought we would give Turkey a go,talking to a few people you'll either love it or loathe it.Staying at the Yunus hotel.

Edited: 11 January 2013, 18:25
hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

Hi luvvit, we've been to Majorca and Tenerife too, and have spent our last few holidays in Cyprus, around Ayia Napa and Protaras. Prior to that we went to Turkey several times, the last time being October 2010. Its very different to the other places you've been to, and you're right, you'll either love or hate it! But its a beautiful resort with a lot to offer, lovely people and fab restaurants, not to mention the great shopping. We go back in September and are staying at the Green Park Apts - I hope you love it as much as we do :)

south wales
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

Club Turban for me and my delightful husband on the 26th september... sooo looking forward to it.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

28th August for 2 weeks stayin at club maric!! Love it there!!!

Louise x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

Ekin Apartments - 13th June for a month & September for a month.

Alan :)

Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

Club Excelsior 8th June 2 weeks we can't wait to get back to Trotters and Oasis bars our favs. James

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

To be honest when I booked the first time to go to Marmaris/Turkey I was a bit unsure!! Heard a few stories about how bad it was!! But then other people said it was good, I always try and make the most of it no matter what!! Even though the hotel, it was called hotel pineta and I would advise anyone going there to stay clear!! Everything was bad from the food to the staff!! But the following year we returned in 2010 but this time at the club Julian which was amazing!! We went to Cyprus last June and we loved it, very different to turkey but just as nice, went to Paphos which was not very lively!! Would go back though. My partner said she would go back to Cyprus but maybe one of the more busier resorts!! Going

Of the subject is Tenerife any good as I fancy there as well!! Lol anyways u will love turkey as the weather and the people are the most friendliest people we have come across!! Enjoy

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

Hi Ben, one of the reasons we keep goin back to Turkey too is cos of the lovely people :) I've been to Tenerife twice, and although I had good holidays, its a bit like any other holiday resort, its nowhere near as good as Marmaris. One thing I'll say about Tenerife tho is its great for young kids with Loro Park, Siam Park and the fab waterpark :) Just prefer Marmaris, its just got something bout it

North Wales
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Marmaris in 2013? When and what hotel are u staying in!!

Going the second week in Sept ,staying again at the Kocer Beach on the beach. Had a great time there last year and before when it was the Green Beach hotel. We used to stay at the Mert up the road , it has now changed hands to Omar Beach Resort and to my understanding only does all inc.

Might see some of you there , our Local there is the Irish Bar at Point Centre.

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris