We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club viva

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
club viva

Hi can anyone help me am going 2 marmaris in June for the first time am staying at club viva some1 told me that u need 2 pay for snacks at this hotel but we r going all inclusive.

MARMARIS
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: club viva

My friends stayed there last year A/I they didn't pay for snacks unless it was bags of crisps from the shop.

Spalding
Level Contributor
837 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club viva

Also my friends going out 20th May for two weeks, will let you know...

Buckhaven, Fife
Level Contributor
57 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club viva

I stayed in October last year & there was a lady who made pancakes who liked to be tipped she wasn't happy if you never she was just there every 2nd day then there was someone making something else every other like burgers or hotdogs which was free!

4. Re: club viva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2014, 06:17