We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

What has been you best meal in marmaris and which resteraunt did you have it in??

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

Mine has to be a chicken vindaloo in the The Taj Mahal indian resteraunt

Eating a vindaloo in 32 degree heat took some doing but was worth the effort.

We visit that place at least once while we are on holiday and are always pleased with the food and service

Clydebank, United...
Destination Expert
for Clydebank
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

Always love a nice steak and visit Apex steak house a couple of times during my holiday, then I take a mood for spice after a booze up so head to the Taste of India for spice fix, lol, Tried the Kervan okbasi (?) last year for traditional Turkish food and that was excellent also, cant wait to get back, mmmm...

Davie:-)

Clydebank, United...
Destination Expert
for Clydebank
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

crateegg was typing that as you posted! same taste different restaurants, lol, I also like the Taj but find it quite expensive compared to Taste of India, I love my Indian food and both are good but better value for money at Taste of India, if you have not tried it give it a bash, it just across the road from Talk of the Town, it doubles up as Jay Jay's karaoke bar in the evening.

Davie :-)

Flint, United...
Level Contributor
631 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

Well this is a hard one, because eaten in a quite a few fantastic places....but i suppose it has to be O'yes restaurant on the promenade. We had a truly magnificent Steak in there. I t was beautifully cooked just how i like it. mmm along with a huge desert and a strawberry Diakiari. (not sure if thats spelt correct)

Gosh everything was so fabulous. Very busy in there aswell....Cant wait to return there.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,140 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

to be fair to most restaurants in resort in all the years we have been going only ever had 1 or 2 bad meals. my fave meal of the day is brekkie... if we dont have fresh bread, cheese, cold meats etc then we do have a full english some days... most restaurants do good meals and usually are really good value. we have our favourite restaurant which most regular forum members know which. been going for years. i do love a curry tho and also love the kebabs. matt

Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

We have 3 favs Kervan for great value cheap Turkish food Trotters for great steaks and staff and Oasis for really cheap set meals and strong cocktails and the staff entertainment is so funny.

We cant wait for June.James

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
129 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

We like Stella on Long Beach, beautiful food, very clean and tidy and great service. A little more expensive than other places ie. up in Armutalan but well worth the money.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,784 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

For us,always has to be O Yes on Long beach,weve been going there for over 10 years,steaks are superb,same staff most years,their banana split is out of this world lol,we always try to get a table upstairs on the terrace overlooking the bay,it gets very busy and we need to get there before 8pm,more expensive than most about 32 lira for a steak,but well worth it.They have another restaurant along the marina but weve never tried that one.In Armutalan area,between two,Parkhead and Oasis,great meal deals in both.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,140 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

for excellent lunches on your sunlounger is definately Demir's Beach cafe... not been for an evening meal but others on here have, if the lunches are anything to go by then im sure the food on an evening would be great too. matt

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best meal in Marmaris and where ???

went to Demirs one night last year and it was fantastic, great food great staff great prices, i can highly recommend Demirs

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris