We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua dream water park

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua dream water park

How far is the aqua dream water park from the excelsior

sunderland
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua dream water park

5 mins in a taxi or about 20 mins walk thats allowing about 10 mins for heart attack hill which aquadream is perched upon

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua dream water park

If you book the Aqua Dream Water Park from a Travel Agency, you will get picked up from the Exelsior and dropped back off.

Alan :)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua dream water park

Thanks for your replies x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aqua dream water park

What way do you pay for food or do you take your own into aqua dream park?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aqua dream water park

At Aqua Dream you get searched before you go in, your not allowed to take any food or drink in.

Alan :)

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,944 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aqua dream water park

You put your money onto a card when you go in and pay everything in the park with this and get any money back when you leave.

Stevie

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,136 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aqua dream water park

the meal and drinks are priced very reasonably, even the ice creams were reasonable which are usually overpriced in places like this. matt

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aqua dream water park

Ok that's a good way of working saves anyone stealing your money..thanks a lot lads.

douglas
Level Contributor
569 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aqua dream water park

Agree with Matt's on the costs. I can remember the first time we went there and saw them searching everyone's bags on the way in, thinking to myself 'we r going to get ripped off here if we are not careful' But it couldn't have been farther from the truth. Everything was really reasonable, even ice cream. I suppose they search peoples bags for the odd one or two that might still take advantage of that. Like Alan said, if u book through a travel agency u get picked up and dropped off, but the last 2 times we went we missed the transfers but got a lift home from the staff at the park free of charge. Really good I thought. :)

hull england
Level Contributor
3,936 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aqua dream water park

just to add it is a bit expensive and a drag to make your own way there the best and cheapest option is with a travel shop

adult 45tl

7-12 year old 35tl

0-6 years free

these are on the door prices

hullman

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris
Recent Conversations