We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking in next couple of days

funtimefrankie
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Booking in next couple of days

Hi me and my friends are looking to book two weeks end of July can someone give me some information about green park or club candan hotels? Are they relitivily lively and nice places if anyone has stayed before? Thanks

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking in next couple of days

I hope Green Park is a nice place as I'm staying there later this year! Club Candan also looks very nice, I'm sure you'd be happy with either of those hotels :)

Hamilton, Scotland
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking in next couple of days

Hi I stayed in the club candan last yr with my partner and 2 kids.. Can't fault the place it's spotless clean rooms are spacious staff are brilliant cant do enough for u.. It's about a 10 min walk to beach so not too far away .. Food in hotel is nice although a bit more expensive than places outside .. We loves it that much we are cancelling the holiday we booked in spain for this year to go back to Canaan in sept xx

Edited: 18 April 2013, 17:06
Level Contributor
339 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking in next couple of days

We stopped at green park last year..it's in a great location and is lovely..really clean and the staff are a great laugh..pool is clean even tho it's not very big but it does the job..we went out every night but they do a pool party which is a good laugh..I would defenitly stop there again..the only problem we had was the staff trying to get you to stop there every night but a polite no was all we needed to them an they left you alone

4. Re: Booking in next couple of days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 05:16