We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change of apartments

Glasgow, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Change of apartments

just wondering if anyone can help us .We are a party of 30 family and friends , we were booked to go to ayhan apts on 5th July but just been told by travel agent that they have let there apts out to another company for the next three years so we have to move.They have offered us club dena just lookin for information on location or any information on apts thanks

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,023 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Change of apartments

who did you book with langie? matt

Glasgow, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Change of apartments

Planet destination a local company just does turkey holidays

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,023 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Change of apartments

i know they are bookable through lowcostholidays.... would it be worth pricing it up with them and cancelling with planet> surely as its not your fault you would be entitled to a full refund. matt

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Change of apartments

I booked the Ayhan through Low Cost Holidays back in January.

Martin.

Glasgow, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Change of apartments

We booked last September Serena got email of them on Friday saying they have let all apartments to this Swiss company for next 3 years

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,023 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Change of apartments

let me check this langie. i think the company you booked with are telling porkies.matt

Glasgow, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Change of apartments

that would be good Matt if you could that for us

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,023 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Change of apartments

no probs, im just waiting on text back from 1 of the lads that works there, failing that ive mailed the owner too. matt

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
129 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Change of apartments

This happened to us Langie. We booked Club Amaris back in January, paid in full for three weeks in June. Found out two weeks ago that they've double booked our hotel and can only accommodate us for ten nights, they asked if we'd stay in Club Maric for the other ten nights but I said no as I don't fancy it. As a result we've transferred the full twenty nights to Club Atrium which was £90 dearer which Travel Republic paid : )

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,023 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Change of apartments

hi langie ayhan got back to me last night. they have a contract with lowcost holidays. its news to them about this swiss company.so i think the agency you booked with are tellin you fibs.matt

Edited: 22 April 2013, 07:55