We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Weather

How hot is it in turkey at the moment and later on this month?

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

It's been boiling all week but its difficult to predict what the weather will be like later this month. Late May generally sees good weather.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

The long range weather forecasts show lots of rain from about 9th or 10th NOT GOOD BOO HOO!!!

co.durham
Level Contributor
368 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

If your going at the end of the month heading into June you will get some lovely weather

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

I agree, not good. We arrive on the 9th and will be gutted if its a week of rain. Everything crossed for a little sun

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,177 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

The long range forecasts are not that accurate so check the Turkish Metrological weather forecasts a couple of days before departure as these are the most accurate.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Thank you; I'll get checking

Grantham, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

don't bother yourself about the weather just go out and enjoy your holiday, the end of may 2 years ago they had torrential weather but life still went on, last year at the begining of august it was horrible one day even thunder and lightning coming in to land at dalaman so just wait until you get there and see what you get., at the end of the day you are not going to cancel your holiday on the guess of a weather forecast are you?.

Edited: 05 May 2013, 09:55
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

Excuse me with your bad attuide. Obv not gonna cancel my hols just cos of weather you silly! Just asking what it's like that's all. Simple as that.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather

i dont think its a bad attitude.

Who knows what its going to be like at the end of the month?

can you tell me what its going to be like in Derbyshire at the end of the month?

crateegg

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather

Well I am an avid weather forecast watcher The only umbrella I want to see is the paper one in my drink! But hey go. If it rains, I will just have to get wet! I am taking some hope from the fact that the forecasters got end feb/march wrong when I was in Rome. It was supposed to rain solidly and we didn't get a drop! Fingers crossed eh. If its raining I will be inside a pub if it's dry I will be outside a pub. And after a couple of hours in the company of Mr Bell I won't even notice if it's got dark!

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris