We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onurair

swansea
Level Contributor
139 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Onurair

We had a great flight with them but to make you aware of the onboard ?prices, my wife had a vodka 8cl and a coke 330 ml and it cost £11.00 so look at the prices before you order.

Flint, United...
Level Contributor
631 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Onurair

what a ridiculous price all jackSwansea, i know they have to make money but blimey £11 for a drink. i try not to buy on board cause i know prices are sky high, but then i do sometimes cause its part of the holiday i guess.

swansea
Level Contributor
139 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Onurair

Yes very expensive, I gave the wife a £10 note and she asked me for extra pound ,I said to her that a didn't want the one litre bottle you could have knocked me down with a feather, all the prices are in euros the price in euros was 12 euros so it worked out at about 90 pence a euro.

Carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Onurair

Where does onurair fly out of now? Thay used to fly from belfast but not this year!

swansea
Level Contributor
139 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Onurair

I flew out of Cardiff airport with them but it was booked with Thomas cook

Carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Onurair

I know air flights used them from here I got a return from belfast for £130!

swansea
Level Contributor
139 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Onurair

That's a fantastic price.

Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Onurair

Hey! :)

Were flying out in july with onurair from belfast international booked with thomas cook.

Natasha

Motherwell...
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Onurair

Hi

I fly with onur air next week and have been a bit worries im glad you had a good flight. We have not booked in flight meals is it ok to just take sandwiches on with you as my son is really fussy and want to make sure he eats

Sharon

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Onurair

We flew with them from Dublin with T Cook and yes drinks very expensive and yes you can bring on your own food. Also we found the seats extremely tight for space and we are females 5'5" and both had sore knees when we landed so if you are tall it is not the best.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Onurair

We flew with them from Dublin with T Cook and yes drinks very expensive and yes you can bring on your own food. Also we found the seats extremely tight for space and we are females 5'5" and both had sore knees when we landed so if you are tall it is not the best. Plane looked new and all on time and pleasant crew.

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris