We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rhodes to marmaris ?

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
611 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
rhodes to marmaris ?

Any idea ov the cost of this excursion for a return plz

Cheers

hamilton,united...
Level Contributor
265 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rhodes to marmaris ?

Hi cmonthetoon! Myself, my husband and wee girl booked this trip for 95tl I have written a review on it also if you would like to read it x

glasgow
Level Contributor
611 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rhodes to marmaris ?

Thanks a lot

glasgow
Level Contributor
611 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rhodes to marmaris ?

Cant seem to find any reviews on this trip

Do you no roughly how long it takes and how many times a,day it runs ?

Edited: 30 June 2013, 13:14
hamilton,united...
Level Contributor
265 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rhodes to marmaris ?

Right this is just my opinion comeonthetoon. We were picked up at our hotel approx. 7.45 your then taken to a different part of the marmaris marina where the catamaran called marmaris express is. You will all need your passports. The catamaran holds a few hundred people so be prepared for queues to go through customs then your on the boat, sorry before that you get the chance to buy dutyfree...600 regal was only 55pounds if you smoke but we didn't buy them but they were the cheapest anywhere. The views to Rhodes are beautiful and takes approx. 55 minstrel. Rhodes is beautiful, the beach is the best and it's just when you come off the boat. You have to be back at catamaran at 4.30 prior to that you have customs again and also back in marmaris. Customs did my head in, you spend a long time queuing. We went through one of the arches at Rhodes to a small restaurant green area and there was this guy with about half a dozen beautiful parrots and you can take pictures with them on your arm..great my 5 year old loved it. Then we decided to have a drink at one of the week cafes! My husband ordered a pint and I had ahalf pint. Out comes these huge glass wellie boots full of lager. I think 3 pints in my hubby and 2 in mine. We had a laugh with these but when the bill came the smile was knocked off. I think it was 25pounds approx. For the two drinks haha.so beware haha go further into Rhodes town for drinks and eats much cheaper. Rhodes is lovely but not enough time to explore. It was a long tiring day I thought . But hey your passport gets stamped Rhodes so at least you can say you were in another country! It's worth it but I personally wouldn't do it again. I hope I don't sound too negative. When you get back to marmaris you get picked up on bus again and dropped back off at your hotel around six x

hamilton,united...
Level Contributor
265 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rhodes to marmaris ?

It runs everyday. Book with the cheapest travel people. We booked with the one acoss from the aturk statue

Edited: 30 June 2013, 13:41
glasgow
Level Contributor
611 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rhodes to marmaris ?

Thanks again I found the reviews . Its for my friend who is going to rhodes in 2 weeks and he wants to do the trip to marmaris for the day

hamilton,united...
Level Contributor
265 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rhodes to marmaris ?

Awe so your going the other way round. Well great. I hope they have a nice trip

8. Re: rhodes to marmaris ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris