We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emre Beach Annex?

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex england
Level Contributor
66 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Emre Beach Annex?

Hey all, I am looking at booking Emre Beach for 10 nights in August, Can someone tell me if the Annex is facing the sea?? or is the main hotel facing the sea? also which is better? and where are the pools, bars and restaurants Annex side or main hotel side?

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,843 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emre Beach Annex?

hi caz the annexe is 1 street back on the main road icmeler-marmaris road... im assuming you use the facilities at the main hotel which is beachfront. personally i would go for the main hotel as i reckon it would be pretty noisy in the annexes. matt

west sussex england
Level Contributor
66 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emre Beach Annex?

thanks a lot for that, hmmmm need to decide what to do now! lol

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
667 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emre Beach Annex?

the annexe has just been re vamped an looks lovely on the web site, the rooms are a lot bigger, but u are facing either the main road or farm land where as in the other u may get a beautiful sea view, ive been twice an e mailed asking for a sea view an got it both times, plus you have to cross a busy main road to use the facilities if you are in the annexe.

Edited: 03 July 2013, 19:10
lancashire
Level Contributor
110 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emre Beach Annex?

Hi....Read the recent Trip Advosor reviews before booking either emre hotel or emre beach before booking!

5. Re: Emre Beach Annex?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris