We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young child first holiday

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Young child first holiday

We're coming to marmaris for a week 20th September.

Been several times but first time with our son who will be 18 months. Any tips for keeping him occupied?

Would waterpark be an option or bit too old for him?

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Young child first holiday

When mine were that age they were just happy to play on the beach or in the pool. I think he would be too young for a water park.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Young child first holiday

Thanks I did think that but wondered if they might have a toddler section. Were taking a lightweight paddling for the beach so he's comfortable and can either put bit of water in or toys. He always on the go so think it might be a busy week!

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Young child first holiday

You won't get a minutes rest with a toddler ;)

It is so worth it though :)

edinburgh
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Young child first holiday

Took our 2 boys lays year to water park aged 1 and 3, my 3 year old had a great time. My 1 year old though just slept and then had a dip in the shallow pool so didn't really make any difference for him if we were there or at hotel pool.

5. Re: Young child first holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris