We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mega Diana

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
S Wales
Level Contributor
227 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Mega Diana

Morning everyone, been reading reviews on this boat trip and wouls really like to give it a go. My other half suffers with mobility problems and what concerns me is the closeness of the sunbeds which would prove impossible to get up even with my help! Are you allocated veds or first come etc as I see there are a few '2s' which would be better

Karen

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mega Diana

I'm sure if you informed the crew before you got there they would reserve an appropriate sunbed for you, they are very obliging. Can't wait to get back on the end of Sept.

Martin.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mega Diana

If your on facebook, go on the Donatella Travel - Mega Diana page.

The Owners / crew are on the page, so any requests just post.

www.facebook.com/groups/13732160501/

Alan :)

Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mega Diana

Hi scorpiolady, it depends on your wife's mobility. The Mega Diana has 68 beds and only takes 68 people so that' won't b a problem. Like it has been said above contact them. The crew are great! Also the toilets are below deck as you would expect so that could be a problem. I went on the boat yesterday and had a fantastic time.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mega Diana

can i ask how much this trip is, i can't find any info on it?

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mega Diana

Martinwf its £25 for adults ultra all inc £18 for non alcohol cheaper for kids and free for 1 to 4 you can book it at most trip agencies.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g298033-…

Thats the reviews on trip advisor

Stevie

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mega Diana

Thanks STEVIEDEBZ

I wont be taking any kids thats for sure, there staying home with mum, ( who by the way just got back from Ibiza)

When you say ultra all inclusive what's in with the price?

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mega Diana

As soon as you get on boat you get a toasty,tea or coffee then as much bottled tuberg good quality spirits vodka,brandy,raki,Gin 3 types of wine all branded soft drinks and water. lunch chicken fillet mixed grill pasta salad and bread and as much Tea different coffees and biscuits you want all day brought to your sunbed about every 10mins lol.

Read the reviews mate its a perfect day out for you and the wife

Stevie

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mega Diana

Cheers just messaged Esen, we are now booked on..

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Mega Diana

Went on my own yesterday as a lady on my own felt very at ease the crew are lovery definatly worth it plus was only 20 people on boat they said that its also quieter on the boat at weekends

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mega Diana

Yeh boat is going to run right to end of October weather permitting some foke might just get boat all to there selfs lol

Stevie

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris