We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

Carrickfergus
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

I stayed in Club Evin in Marmaris last year in June and we haven't been on holiday since and its driving me mad lol. The only 2 weeks we can get off together are from 23rd September to 7th October.

Would you advise Turkey (weatherwise) on these dates? And can you point me in the direction of a more central hotel? I really liked Club Evin but we have decided on a definite All Inclusive this time. Anybody got any good sites for booking on? Ive used sunshine.co.uk a few times and find them to be very cheap. Id love a good central hotel, towards the bazaar end or around the beach side, all inclusive. Its just me and my husband so a double room. we aren't too bothered if food isn't fabulous. Just as long as its edible, the place is clean and the drinks / alcohol are good lol. We mostly drink beer anyway! or cocktails and loads of soft drinks!

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Laura

Mentioned in this post
Club Evin Marmaris
Club Evin Marmaris
817 Reviews
Marmaris, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
All-inclusive hotels in Marmaris
TUI BLUE Marmaris
TUI BLUE Marmaris
#10 of 238 hotels in Marmaris
Hotel Cettia Beach Resort
Hotel Cettia Beach Resort
#14 of 238 hotels in Marmaris
m b
donegal
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

Hi Laura , we have booked with Budget Travel from Belfast in October , we have booked selfcatering and the price was reasonable enough we are booked into the Club Alpina for 2 weeks , people say the weather is still good but a bit cooler at night , hope this helps , Micheal.

Carrickfergus
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

Thank you for the reply Michael.

I will get a price from Budget Travel today then. Is that a travel agent or did you book online?

To be honest im stuck between two hotels at the minute. The myra (cheap ai) and grand cettiaseexpensive ai). Its around 500 pounds price difference and the location of the myra seems better. I will contact budget travel and see if they can price either of those or an alternative.

Thanks for your help.

Laura

northern ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

Hi,

If you try travel republic.co.uk they will do flight and hotel ranging in all different prices or just book flight and then hotel separate but the only ones that fly from belfast now are fly thomascook.com and thomson fly.

Hope this helps

m b
donegal
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

Yes Laura Budget Travel are online , the more frequent travelers to Marmaris could tell you which hotel to choose , we fly with Thomas Cook , Micheal.

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

Go to ice lolly. Com I got AI for £260 for a week on the 7 th October for a week flying from Belfast! They have loads !

Carrickfergus
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

Thank you everyone for your help. We've ended up going AI in the pasabey 23rd September to 7th October through sunshine.co.uk. Cost £1500 with all the extras on luggage / meals / transfers / speedy shuttle etc so we are happy with that. hotel gets great reviews so fingers crossed it was the right choice.

Hopefully ill be on in October to write a fab review for the pasabey hotel!

Linzi which hotel did you choose?

marmarisno1fan I tried travel republic too and they were a bit more expensive than sunshine.co.uk after luggage added. I can definitely recommend sunshine.co.uk for a cheap holiday.

I find when I ring ice lolly they add on so much between luggage and transfers its about £300 dearer! Does my head in!

Laura

m b
donegal
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

Glad you got booked up Laura and will be waiting on your review when you get back , Micheal.

8. Re: Belfast to Marmaris Turkey All Inclusive September/October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris