We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

next year

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
next year

just looking at holidays for next year on Thomas Cook.

Found one for this year ..for 2 adults 14 nights from birmingham at Ozturk apartment on 29 / 08 /13 £570.00

with 15kg luggage, no ins. or transfers though

bit of a bargain i thought

crateegg

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: next year

Last week I priced up Ayhan Apts next June for 12 nights inc luggage me and the mrs £615

Martin.

Weymouth
Level Contributor
679 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: next year

Booked with Thomson 2 months ago.

Depart Stansted, 14 nights from 7 August 2014, Albatros Apartments Self-Catering for 2 adults and 3 17 year olds (effectively adults), including all transfers and insurance £2,077.

Pretty damn good and no more than we paid for 2 adults and 2 children for 2 weeks in August 2012.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: next year

mphigham who did u price the Ayhan up with .... I tried lowcost holidays but told me it was unavailable Id love to stay there like the location

Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: next year

Im going ozturk on 9th sept 400 for 14 nights from Manchester 20kg luggage....

Cant wait!!

Helen

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: next year

It was with Low Cost Holidays

6. Re: next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 06:19