We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is Mega Diana?

Teesside
Level Contributor
134 posts
8 reviews
What is Mega Diana?

How is the Mega Diana different from other AI boat trips?

I have been on the AI boat trips before and cant really fault them much better far cheaper in the long run thatn the ones you have to pay for.

Just wondered why the Mega Diana is different and so popular?

Level Contributor
44 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: What is Mega Diana?

The service you get the quality of the drinks (bottled beer not plastic cups) the time your out for all around just a better experience for a bit more money, you can pay less and be crammed onto a small boat with no space to lounge in the sun and still have a great day don't get me wrong. But mega Diana and even Andys restaurant boat trip are just a better more comfortable day and still really cheap if you think your out for nearly 8 hours drinking and eating x

Teesside
Level Contributor
134 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: What is Mega Diana?

Thanks, I can see its really popular and its probabaly worth the extra money to get a higher quality.

I dont mind the AI boat trips but sometimes they are a bit of a faff on getting watered down drinks.

Think I will be giving the Diana a go next week!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: What is Mega Diana?

Go for it, it is the best trip and best food and music.

new tredegar
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: What is Mega Diana?

We did mega diana twice while we were there last week and previous week,then try eagles recommended by rep half the price and rubbish,the service on mega diana is far better as us the BOTTLE beer named soft drinks and food.did not have to move off sunbed,and all the staff are excellent will never try another boat again

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
316 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: What is Mega Diana?

Re post 2:

Mega Diana drinks certainly not watered down. My wife will testify to that. Have photos but had better not post them haha. If on spirits more than likely be telling them to not put so much in!!

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,543 posts
237 reviews
6. Re: What is Mega Diana?

Hi all,

Over nearly 30 years of visitng Turkey we have been on many boat trips.

We have never had a bad one but some do stand out.

Two years ago we went on Romeos boat at a cost of £10 each. Both times it was a great day out and even though the beer was Skol from a big plastic bottle it was great value for money.

Last year we did both Mega Diana and the boat organised by Andy's restaurant.

Both were excellent and we though for what you get, great value for money.

It would be hard to judge between them and as we only have a week next May it will be a coin toss to decide.

However, when we go in September 2014, we will certainly do both and probably more than once.

Peter & Jean. :o)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: What is Mega Diana?

Arrived back from marmaris today and we did the mega diana boat trip last Monday! It was the best boat trip we have ever been on. The staff could not do enough for you, it was better service than a 5* hotel. The only time you had to leave your sun bed is if you wanted to go to the toilet or for a dip in the sea. The staff were constantly walking around offering you drinks/food, they were absolutely fantastic. If we were to go back to mamaris we would definitely do this boat trip again, couldn't reccomend it enough!

You will not be disappointed!! :-))

Teesside
Level Contributor
134 posts
8 reviews
8. Re: What is Mega Diana?

Well I went on the Mega Diana and I was not dissapointed. I wasnt really sure where to book it so I asked at a few excursions places and finally found one that sold Mega Diana tickets. The excursions guy said they didnt even need to actively sell it as they always had people come and ask about it.

The day was fantastic, I would never go on another boat trip after Mega Diana!

9. Re: What is Mega Diana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris