We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easy jet summer 2014 flights?

glasgow
Level Contributor
654 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
easy jet summer 2014 flights?

Hi

I hav just been looking for flights flying from scotland for july 2014 but they are only selling them up to the 14th of june .

Does any1 know when they are due to go on sale ?

Cheers

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easy jet summer 2014 flights?

According to Easyjet they are due to be released mid October. They did say previously it would be the beginning so we'll all just have to keep checking. As long as it's not between the 8th and 15th as I'll be in Portugal on my honeymoon!!

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,990 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: easy jet summer 2014 flights?

Andy a wouldna expect them to be cheap mate the days of cheap Easyjet flights are gone wi Thomas cook buying atleast 20% of alot of flights especially Scotland..

Stevie

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easy jet summer 2014 flights?

Are you looking for a holiday package? Or just flights? Saying because myself,partner and his daughter just got a great deal for 2 weeks from edinburgh airport with Thomas cook. Great prices in at the moment for next year.

Level Contributor
843 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: easy jet summer 2014 flights?

Easyjet??? They gave cheap flights away from edinburgh when they first took over from Aegean airways (who went bust, remember)a couple of years ago cos it was a new line, an "experiment"...well it obviously paid off cos the flights since that very first time, of testing the water, have been ridiculous...as i said the other night...

Robbin gets...

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,990 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: easy jet summer 2014 flights?

Thats right trees1981 and if you read my comment on post 2 you will see how they are so expensive atleast 1 5th of there seats are sold straight away so no need for them to sell cheap seats like they done at the start when they took over from Aegean.

Stevie

glasgow
Level Contributor
654 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: easy jet summer 2014 flights?

Cheers .

Didnt think they wud b cheap . Am not botherd about going back tbh but lynn wants to and now club likya is reopening nxt year I think we will go again. Unless the flights are stupid prices then we will go to the canary islands coz we found it quite cheap

Level Contributor
843 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: easy jet summer 2014 flights?

Aye, like a said Stevie...robbin gets....

8. Re: easy jet summer 2014 flights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris