We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween

Staffs
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Halloween

Hi will be in Marmaris for Halloween this year. Normally I love dressing up, anyone know if any bars or clubs (probably English run I would presume) do anything for Halloween? Like maybe themed fancy dress or party nights?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween

they've probably never heard of halloween in marmaris

crateegg

Teesside
Level Contributor
134 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween

Halloween is the last day of the season I am not sure if there will be many places open at this time as the weather starts getting a bit coller and there arent as many tourists about.

Have fun though I am sure you will find something going on but I doubt there will be anything Halloween themed!

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,758 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halloween

I have never seen anything Hallowe'en themed in the resorts, although it is beginning to catch on a little in Istanbul. Most Turkish people have no idea what Hallowe'en is and would probably think you crazy for wanting to dress up as a wicth or a devil - lol

hull england
Level Contributor
3,942 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Halloween

There are a few places that will have halloween party,s i would imagine faros and portofino would be the best bet don,t forget lots of Brits live in resort and celebrate our holidays and events we ourselves have taken costumes out for our friends

hullman

Marmaris, Turkey
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Halloween

Faros bar and some other bars in bar street too

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
764 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Halloween

Faros usually have a halloween party every year

7. Re: Halloween

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2014, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris