We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

90 day Visa

Lincoln, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
90 day Visa

Thanks for your replies Guys. I am going back into Dalaman on a pre-existing 90 day visa which expires beginning of December. Is it possible just to re-enter and purchase a new 90 day visa to allow me to stay longer or are you not allowed to have 2 visas running at the same time?

Cheers All.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,255 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 90 day Visa

hi mick as far as i understand it its now a 180day multiple entry visa which means you cannot stay in turkey for more than 90 days within the 180. so id assume no you wouldnt be able to do that.matt

Lincoln, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 90 day Visa

Hi Matt

Thank's for your reply.

I entered Turkey on the 5th Sept and left on the 28th. I am going back on Friday and entering with the same visa. If it's a visa for 180 days, when I enter on Friday am I able to stay for 90 days??

Cheers Mick

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 90 day Visa

Less the 23 days you stayed before.So 67 days days this time.

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,218 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 90 day Visa

the 90 days are within the 180 days the visa lasts for so you,ve already used 23 days of your allowed 90 days.

hullman

5. Re: 90 day Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris