We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers to marmaris

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers to marmaris

Usually do package hioliday , but next year have booked flights and hotel as seperates ... I need to get transfers from dalaman to marmaris , anyone advise of decent trustworthy company ?

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers to marmaris

If you want a shuttle type shared transfer then I've used resorthoppa in the past with few problems. They're cheap but many people this year have mentioned nightmare transfers with some companies taking up to 3 hours. We had a private transfer this year which is more expensive, but was so worth it. We were at our hotel a full 1 hour 40 mins before the Thomson coach pulled up with people who were on our flight! Now for us, there's no going back. We used DM Transfers and I highly recommend this company - we paid £90 return for a 6-seater with 2 hotel drop-offs, car was a brand new Mercedes and was kitted out with flat screen TV, cold water and snacks. If you need a smaller car think it's around £70 return. Book online and pay once you're dropped off at your hotel:

www.qxygene.net

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers to marmaris

I used Seagull transfers this year and they charged £66 to Icmeler - great service.

Same price to Marmaris too - sometimes the problem with shuttles is that they need to wait for other flights to come in - I've used them plenty of times but after one poor experience taking nearly 3 hours wouldn't use them again.

I'm not sure if putting links on is advertising but if you google them - it's dalaman taxis

Edited: 26 October 2013, 17:04
hull england
Level Contributor
3,768 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers to marmaris

We,ve been using the shuttle for years never had any of the 3 hour journeys many people say they have experienced usual time is 1-30 min to Marmaris.

The most we,ve waited at Dalaman is half hour or so

We use the same company and have done for many years English speaking with an office on the main road we always pop in to see the guy who runs the operation but they do phone the day before departure.

Be aware this year most of the transfer company,s are using the same carrier to and from the airport so the only difference is the price they charge the shuttle buses are mostly operated by one company

hullman

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,721 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers to marmaris

My son used transferonly for a shuutle in September and paid extra for speedy shuttle return,a mini bus took him to Marmaris,on his return they were 45 minutes late and it was a coach with Sarpedon tours on the front.We used DM transfers to Icmeler,great transfer as before.There has also been good reviews with Seagull this year,havnt heard of any complaints and they do seem to be comming out the cheapest for a private transfer.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers to marmaris

I used Seagull Transfers in October

Only £66 return. Excellent service and will use them again next May / June.

website link:

www.dalamantaxitransfers.com/

Alan :)

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
595 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers to marmaris

I've booked with Seagull Transfers for June. Fifth holiday to Turkey although first staying in Marmaris. Booked Cettia Beach with Thomas Cook. Cheaper to book package than DIY for some reason.

Edited: 27 October 2013, 12:44
Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers to marmaris

Many thanks have booked dm travel ... £90 for six in our own vehicle .. Bargain me thinks ! Roll on june 2014 . Thanks again

Edited: 27 October 2013, 18:12
hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers to marmaris

Great stuff Paul, glad to hear you got sorted - DM were exceptional, Im sure you won't be disappointed.

9. Re: Transfers to marmaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 22:02
10. Re: Transfers to marmaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 22:02