We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bodrum to marmaris

Carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Bodrum to marmaris

Does anyone know any transfer companies that run between bodrum airport and marmaris?

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,968 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

Most of them a priced them up last week and http://www.dalamantaxitransfers.com/ came up the cheapest for private transfer £125 return

Stevie

Carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

Thanks was pricing flights from Edinburgh and they r coming up really cheap, I usually fly from Belfast but if I book everything seperate I am saving nearly £700!

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,968 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

Yeh the Easyjet prices to Bodrum are so cheap a noticed them going on sale last week a few foke booked up

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298033-i793-k69…

Stevie

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

Definitely worth considering!

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,764 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

You could get the aiport bus to Bodrum and then a bus to Marmaris. It is very cheap that way but it depends on whether you want the messing about changing buses with all your luggage. It would probably take about 4 hours.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

That's a really good point Kedi - yeah it might be a bit of a faff on and I wouldn't fancy a 4 hour transfer(!) - but for those on a budget and trying to keep costs as low as possible it could end up being a really really cheap holiday.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

For those that don't want to hire a car or take a private transfer, but also don't wish to add, almost another 100 kilometres to their journey by getting a coach from the otogar in Bodrum, would be to get a taxi into Milas, then a bus to the otogar in Mugla, then a direct bus from there to Marmaris.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

It seems like a lot of travelling - do you already have hotel etc booked in Marmaris ? Why not try Bodrum instead if that is where the best flight prices are taking you to. Most resorts on the peninsula are under an hour's transfer from the airport and there is every type of resort from busy and touristy to quiet and unspoilt.

Check out this guide for some information

http://www.bodrumpeninsulatravelguide.co.uk/

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

The buses from Bodrum run every hour direct to Marmaris via Mugla the journey is 3 and a half hours and vis-versa.

hullman

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bodrum to marmaris

The price this year is 20tl one way and drinks are provided on the bus

hullman

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris