We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi

Anyone seen the plans and photos of the new Green Nature Diamond hotel.

Looks fantastic and the facilities it has are amazing!!

Also not bad priced either!!!

MARMARIS
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
Save Reply
71. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

I have sent trip advisor new pics of green nature diamond taken today 12th april 2014

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Many thanks Kevin

review page:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298033-d5975…

Alan

workington
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi,yea this hotel looks good eh,we have booked to go in July I'm hoping its built by then. Xx

workington
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi,I'm hoping it's all up and running by July as we've booked.... omg just looked at your pictures this hotel doesn't look as tho it will be ready by July,whar do you think

workington
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
75. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi,I'm hoping it's all up and running by July as we've booked.... omg just looked at your pictures this hotel doesn't look as tho it will be ready by July,whar do you think

MARMARIS
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
Save Reply
76. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

I think they need to get all the main building work done by may 1st, the rest of the work normally should only be cosmetic through the holiday season. I have heard they are running two weeks behind schedule with the project.its not looking good at the moment.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
77. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

The photo's by Kevin are now on the review page:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298033-d5975…

Alan

MARMARIS
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
Save Reply
78. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Looking at the green nature diamond today, I will be very surprised if it opens this season without special licenses for the work to carry on

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
17,035 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
79. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Kevin i was saying that on another thread just yesterday going by the pics you have put up and others i have seen on other pages it looks nowhere near ready.

If they do get a special type license a'm sure the other hotels round about it wont be happy neither will tour ops cause they will have to warn people that theres building work going on near there hotel like they are doing just now not so easy in high season.

Stevie

MARMARIS
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
Save Reply
80. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Well Stevie if the green nature play by the rules it won't open this season, maybe there might be a few back handers going about. Only the part facing megros has patio doors. No swimming pools near ready

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris