We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alenz Suites

england
Level Contributor
34 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Alenz Suites

There is so much to take into account after much searching & dithering between a/l & s/c have decided the above look quite good & really cheap, the water slides are a massive bonus as we have young children & teenagers We have decided on self catering as have done both in Hisaranu & while both have their advantages we hardly ventured out when we were a/l. Am not expecting luxury for the money but clean, cheerful & friendly staff are a must. We have to have 2 bedrooms which seems to really limit our choices as most places seem to be just 1 bed. Has anyone come across the above or does anyone have any recommendations?

Also could anyone tell me if the beach is sandy or pebbly - thanks.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alenz Suites

hi luby, personally on what i heard from alenz suites guests last year i wouldnt book for there. they complained of rude staff/management and rubbish breakfasts and also rudeness if you didnt eat there on an evening..... have a peek at Club Turquoise they have 2 bed apartments and also theres the Albatross Apartments.... both great locations with plenty going on throughout the day... both are bookable through thomsons and usually reasonably priced. out of them 2 though deffo try for club turquoise the place is faultless........ yes the beach is like grit but there is a section which has imported sand the cafe behind is called Demirs and the run that section of beach.matt

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alenz Suites

The Alenz Suite are not mentioned much on the forum as it's not a popular choice on here.

Have a look at the Sun Apartments (popular east side of Armutalan)

reviews:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g670690-d4990…

www.sunapart.com/‎

Albatros Apartments (popular east side of Armutalan)

reviews:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g670690-d5023…

www.albatrosapartments.com/

The majority of the Marmaris beach is black sand grit / shingle, some area's of the beach have imported sand (Demir's Bar & Restaurant)

Alan

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,830 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alenz Suites

lubybell,I wouldnt go for the Alenze Suites personally,I visited some friends staying there a couple of years ago,lets just say Im glad i wasnt staying there.

england
Level Contributor
34 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alenz Suites

thanks for the comments - am just looking at some of the recommendations. Can anyone recommend anywhere with water slides? Thats what I liked about the Alenz when I looked at it. Glad I came on here as such a minefield - the reviews looked okay.

I was originally looking at Icmeler using travel republic but it also brings up Marmaris & gives a lot more options. Is there much difference between the two places? I know they are very close to each other but thats about all.

Thanks again

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alenz Suites

Water slides - Grand Pasa Hotel, Club Exelsior, Club Ilayda, Golden Orange Apartments, Club Aida, Julian Club, Club Armar, Grand Ideal Premium, Club Candan, Club Cettia, Grand Cettia, Ideal Prime Beach, Green Nature Resort & Spa, Kervansaray Hotel, Club Alize

Alan

england
Level Contributor
34 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alenz Suites

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I think I quite liked the Green Nature but what put me off is the total mix of reviews on here. It seems a love it or hate it place & the people who slate it really go to town - will have another look. Have seen few of the others mentioned too - plenty to be looking at tomorrow x

Level Contributor
186 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alenz Suites

Im off to club candan, having been b4 but alwaysbhas good reviews and has a water slide and little pool with slides for younger children. We cant wait to go

8. Re: Alenz Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris