We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family self catering

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
353 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
family self catering

hi can anyone recomend a good self catering apartment we have a 3 year old so mini baby slides would be an advantage. Not too keen on the prices thomsons quote. Too many too choose from on travel republic thank you wanting to book one asap.

cheers

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family self catering

The best places have "Club" in the title:

Club Anastasia, Club Aida, Club Exelsior (Exelsior Jnr), Club Ilayda, Club Turquoise, Club Atrium, Club Cettia Resort Hotel & Apartments, Club Candan, Club Evin

Alan

Edited: 18 February 2014, 16:00
Linlithgow, United...
Level Contributor
634 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: family self catering

I have stayed in the Club Exelsior and the ilayda and had a brilliant time in both. The Club Atrium has a big enclosed play area for the kids and my daughter has loved going to visit the atrium since she was 3. It also has a bouncy castle.

Sara

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
353 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: family self catering

thank you i shall price them all thanks again

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
353 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: family self catering

thanks they all look really good but too expensive will just have to trail through trip advisor reviews, not paying more than £400 for an apartment when we oplan to eat out a lot ect

thanks

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,681 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: family self catering

Also checkout Hibiscus Gardens,they have a baby slide,nice apartments and can be booked with thomascook.

Level Contributor
186 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: family self catering

400 for the family? We paid 1200 for ours lol

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
353 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: family self catering

vicky

thats great but i dont want to! there is plenty on the web cheap enough thank you ethans nan

colette

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
353 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: family self catering

booked sun apartments not through thomsons joke what they was asking made up now lol

thanks for your help

colette

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: family self catering

Great news Colette

Sun Apartments are in a great area on the east side of the popular Armutalan area, many top family friendly Bars & Restaurants in this area. You have the Havana Bar (part of Club Atrium mentioned by Sara in post 2) that is a great place for young kids and there is a Mini-Golf play area with trampolines, small rides, play area's within easy walking distance.

Alan

Edited: 18 February 2014, 22:22
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
353 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: family self catering

thank you Alan i am really pleased now, chjeers colette.