We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e visia

Level Contributor
291 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
e visia

hi been on to get e visia on line do i apply for the one which says turkish republic of cyprus

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e visia

select > United Kingdom

Alan

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,892 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: e visia

you selcect YOUR nationality ( what country that is on YOUR PASSPORT ) not the country to are going too

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,946 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: e visia

lol a wish a had a quid for everybody that asks this question. as the above 2 said its UK

Enjoy your hol in Altinkum Gary

Stevie

Edited: 21 May 2014, 10:32
Fife Scotland
Level Contributor
294 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: e visia

I prepared a wee q and a might be of help to anyone

Common eVisa questions

Can I still purchase a stamp visa at the airport---Yes for the rest of the 2014 tourist season you can but it now costs £20 instead of £10

What is the correct site to purchase eVisa---Only use this site the official Turkish government site or you may be charged more https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

How do I pay for my eVisa---You can pay with credit or debit card

How much does eVisa cost---It costs $20 which depending on the exchange rate and card fees charged my your card provider is about £12.50-£13

Does my three month old baby needs his/her own visa---Yes every person needs their own visa

Do I put my mother and father surname on Christian name on my eVisa application---You put their first names

How soon before I can can I apply for my eVisa---You can apply from 90 days before you go up till 24hours before you go,but the sooner the better

What do I put at the section that says country/region---You put United Kingdom or whatever country you are leaving from,you don`t put Turkey

How long does my eVisa last---Your visa lasts for 180 or almost 6 months,you can enter and leave Turkey as many times as you like in these months using the same visa as long as the total amount of days you been in the country is not more that 90,its up to you too keep track of these days

Can I print my eVisa at a later date as I don't have a printer---Yes you can,when you purchase your eVisa you will receive an email with a link to your eVisa you can redownload it or print it at any time as long as you have access to your email,its also a good idea to download a copy of it to your smart phone or tablet

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,878 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: e visia

Hi Stevie,

Yes especially it is just up there on the right for anyone to see!

@ Gunny, lol, nice :o)

Peter & Jean. :o)

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,892 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: e visia

STEVIEDEBZ...yes so true :=))

Gunny_Scotland..excellent post..do you mind if I add it to the Antalya forums on-going e-visa post ?? I would be very helpful there too

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: e visia

Great post gunny.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: e visia

Many thanks Gunny

Alan

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,946 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: e visia

You goat it on the side yet Alan its a perfect post fi Gunny.

Stevie

Level Contributor
291 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: e visia

thanks guys going altinkum this year been marm for last eight years just having a change hope it is as good as marm cheers gaz

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris