We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked the mega Diana.....

hayleylou30
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just booked the mega Diana.....

Hi I have just booked to go on the mega Diana whilst on holiday next month after reading rave reviews! I told my husband who then asked "where is it going?" To which I had no reply.

Can someone enlighten me on where the mega Diana goes?

I'm also a little apprehensive as my son has autism and Tourette's and wondering if it would be too long a day for him?

Many thanks

Hayley

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

Hi Hayley

Have a look at this link, it explains what you get on the Mega Diana & the Trip Programme:

donatellatravel.com/marmaris-trips/…

There are many swim stops and also the stop off at Turunc for an hour & a half. The Captain & crew are excellent, they keep you entertained all day

Alan

hayleylou30
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

That's fab Alan! A little apprehensive regarding the coach trip prior to departure. We are due to be picked up at 8:55 but the boat doesn't depart til 10:30 eek. I may have to ask to make my own way to where ever the boat departs.

Hayley

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,989 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

Hayley you will get your breakfast,toastie,tea,coffee,water and juice as soon as you get on the boat,pick your beds and meet your new friends lol it wont seem that long.

Stevie

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,810 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

Its just like Stevie says,a toastie etc is brought to you as soon as you have settled on the boat,a man will come on board selling English newspapers,then usually someone selling the best, huge, sweetest strawberries ever,time goes so quick,great atmosphere from when you board.

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,920 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

Hi Hayley,

The "coach" trip is not very long as they like to get everyone on board as soon as they can and they only have a couple of small busses!

You will be on the boat very quickly.

As for your son; Captain Mustafa and the crew are fantastic and love and take good care of any children on board.

We have seen children of 3 on the boat and they loved it and were never bored.

Go and have a great day out.

Please give our love to them all,

Peter & Jean. :o)

hayleylou30
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

Thanks guys! I'm sooo looking forward to this trip. I would usually not go because of the kids but I'm throwing caution to the wind, following everyone's raving reviews.

I am also very tempted to book talk of the town also following peters reviews.

Many thanks Hayley

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
438 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

Doesn't go very far remains in the bay at Marmaris and has a stop over in Turunc for abou 1 1/2 hours. They get you on quickly but if you are one of the first ones like we were it gets a bit boring waiting to leave the marina. You are served a toasted sandwich and a tea or coffee as soon as you get on board. To be honest the trip for us wasn't as good as we anticipated and I can't understand all the fuss which is made about it.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

If your lucky you may see some dolphins.

swansea
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

Gonna book this for early next week, there's 10 of us going. Was brill two years ago hope it hasn't changed.

Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just booked the mega Diana.....

We are booked for next Sat 21st can't wait! Fly out tomorrow morning... Hate this last day at work I am just picturing myself on the boat with a cold beer!

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris