We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels for a day??

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northern ireland
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Topic
Hotels for a day??

I have heard that you can pay to visit another hotel for a day and use there pool all inclusive service. Anyone ever heard of this?

hull england
Level Contributor
3,409 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels for a day??

Not an A.I. hotel but The Prince Kinli hotel on the main road is worth a visit we use the rooftop pool which is open to non-residents they also sell snacks

hullman

Motherwell...
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels for a day??

Hi

I have emailed the grand cettia and you can book a day all inclusive £25 per adult half price for kids 6-12 and kids under 6 are free we are flying out Friday and going to try this early next week. The club Julian also allow you to book day all inclusive its slightly cheaper.

Sharon

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels for a day??

You can use the Julian Club (All Inclusive) daily at £30 per person

Alan

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels for a day??

Hi all,

For that price I would rather go on an all inclusive boat trip!

Peter & Jean. :o)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels for a day??

Grand Ideal Premium - All Inclusive £50.00 per person per day from 7am until midnight

Alan

Motherwell...
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels for a day??

Hi

I priced the Julian and was £20 a day on there own website that was booking a room for the night worked out about £50 for a family of 3 maybe need to recheck in case ive made an error but cettia is defo £25 a day

Sharon

northern ireland
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels for a day??

Thanks everyone. Club Julian is close till were I'm staying unfortuely my kids or 13 and 15 so had pay full price for them :-(

8. Re: Hotels for a day??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris