We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

HI,

Im coming to marmaris next wednesday !! yeyyyyy !!!

staying at club sunsmile anyone been ?

anyway... is there any tribute acts on anywhere apart from drag ! me and my girlfriend are both 18 but were suckers for 80s music ! hehe any advise on were to go and get drunk and dance to 80s ?

Thank You :D

Weymouth
Level Contributor
679 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

Last time I went to Marmaris there were dozens of Michael Jackson impersonators around the resort moving from bar to bar.

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

yeah when i was there in September there were just dancing did you see any singing ?

Weymouth
Level Contributor
679 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

Sadly, Joe, yes - and it wasn't pretty either.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

Other than the aforementioned dreaded Michael Jackson impersonators (!) Marmaris isn't really the place for tribute acts... There used to be a bar round the corner from Nergis Beach Club near the seafront called Albatros Bar that used to play quite a bit of 80's stuff...but think Albatros has moved now to where all the sports bars are and when we popped in there last year it wasn't really 80's.

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

okay doke thanks for your help suppose ill just have to look about, what time do restaurants serve food until i land at 9pm so i wont get to hotel untill after 11 but will need food !!

Level Contributor
449 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

Hi Joe.....you can eat at whatever time you want, you'll be spoiled for choice...

Have a great holiday...

T

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

Brilliant, Thank you :)

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

Hi Joe, we have stayed at sun smile 5 times on the bounce, you'll love it!. Will be staying there again in 4 weeks, can't wait. :)

9. Re: Tribute Acts & 80s Music ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris