We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

Cant wait, 402 days and counting.... Love Turkey....

Buzzing πŸ˜ƒ

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,137 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

Nice1 k3rry4nn that must be 1 of the longest countdowns going :))

Stevie

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

Great news k3rry4nn :)

Roll on Marmaris 2015

Alan

belfast
Level Contributor
627 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

ok so im jumping on the band wagon here. I thought i was the only looney booked for next year. 18th May going back to the Julian club :)

edinburgh
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

Fly out to here on Sunday getting apprehensive after ready all the reviews....can you reassure me what Club Dena is really like k3rry4nn please. Ps also 1st ever visit to Turkey!! Thanks xx

Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

Take all reviews with a pinch of salt, it's a base to kip. We stayed I'm the club meridyen last year and review are just the same, it was fab! You're not there to sit in your room, marmaris is great, we've been loads! Never stayed at the club Dena but I'm sure it'll be fine when we go it's all about what you want 😁

Edited: 25 June 2014, 18:35
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

this was called the portobeller it was good but has gone down hill a lot got to big to handal and was spilt up just but is in a good spot

7. Re: Booked Club Dena 2015! 😜

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris