We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel location

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Hotel location

Can anyone confirm the location of the grand villa sol apartments?

On the google maps app it says it is right by the epic hotel but using google maps on the internet it says it is situated just further up around the corner from the lost boys bar!

I know both areas so it's not really a big issue just wondered exactly where about it is!

Thanks in advance

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,708 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel location

Craig Grand villa sol are higher up the right handside of Armutalan than Epic next to Golden orange 10mins walk max.

Stevie

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel location

So that would be round the corner from the lost boys bar :-) thank you like I say google maps points it at two different locations

Also dunno why it posted the question twice so apologies

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel location

The Official Google Maps are notoriously incorrect, they have Hotels / Apartments all over the place in Marmaris

http://g.co/maps/whjkk

The map link above shows the correct location for Grand Villa Sol Apartments (near Lost Boys)

Alan

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel location

Thanks mate, I thought it was there because I stayed at club orient lat time I was there and by accounts from my friends it's been knocked down. We ate at New York and the Simpsons bar so had an ideas it was there :-)

Is the pharmacy still down the road from it as got this amazing cream for my eczema there and want to get some more as it's not available in uk

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel location

Yes the pharmacy is still open, It's the one we use

Alan

south shields
Level Contributor
378 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel location

Hi , stayed here 3 weeks ago and google earth has got it wrong. Villa sol apts are approximately 10-15 minute walk along Adnan Menderes road and is next to the Hotel Orange

Edited: 16 July 2014, 23:36
7. Re: Hotel location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:17