We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e cig

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
288 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
e cig

Hi my friends hubby uses a electric cig (like a personal shisha pipe) does anybody know if he will be allowed to use in the airport flying from Manchester or it has to go in the hold

Thanks in advance Helenx

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e cig

From Manchester Airport website..............................

Where can I smoke at Manchester Airport?

Smoking areas are available outside all three terminal buildings before check-in and after arrivals. They are clearly signposted.

There is an outdoor smoking area in Terminal 1 departure lounge which is accessed from the food court and is clearly signposted.

There is an outdoor smoking area in the Terminal 2 departure lounge which is located at gate 300 and is clearly signposted.

A suitable airside (departure lounge) smoking area for Terminal 3 continues to be investigated.

Electronic Cigarettes

Please note from 1st August 2014 after careful consideration, M.A.G have decided not to allow customers or colleagues to use electronic cigarettes indoors in any of our buildings.

manchesterairport.co.uk/manweb.nsf/…

manchester
Level Contributor
288 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: e cig

Thanks Missy-Moo I to him will pass this on to him

Helen x

3. Re: e cig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris