We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange rates

hartlepool
Level Contributor
567 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Exchange rates

Anyone got any idea what the rates are going to do over the winter period ?? Do I buy now or give cash to my brother so I dont spend it and buy later. Decisions.

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchange rates

If only we knew the answer.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchange rates

If anyone does know could they please let me know the next lottery numbers as well. LOL

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
17,035 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exchange rates

Chipper i will just be keeping an eye on the rate if it climbs like last year i'll get some Lira and if it looks like its going to keep falling a might still buy some lol.

Basically none of us know i cant ever see it reaching 4.00 personally i think its got more chance of going down to 3.00 than 4.00 the winter months will tell us.

Stevie

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Exchange rates

lol chipper if it was to rise dramatically that would be Perfect!!! but nobody knows.matt

5. Re: Exchange rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris