We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport lounge

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
307 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport lounge

Hi guys was thinkn of going in to the airport lounge . Is it worth the money n wat food do u gt in it is it just like snacks x thank u x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
333 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport lounge

Yes worth the money, but the place just lacks some atmosphere. No pints only bottles of Heiniken or Carlsberg can't remember which, optics for your spirits.

We were in it early morning so it was cereals mostly with some mini chedders.

I was not too keen on it as I prefer my pint, but other mates who like a half thought it was quite good and battered into the vodka😄

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,287 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport lounge

Shorty i take it you mean Glasgow lounge ?

If it is we use it all the time and have it booked again for a few weeks time in the morning you get cereals after 10am you get soup and all the snack stuff biscuits,cheese,crackers,crisps,cakes,nuts ect ect.

But IMO its well worth it for the drink 3 hours you get for £16 thats 4 drinks in the air-port bar its bottled beer plenty spirits and wine.

For us its 3 hours of bliss before we fly.

cheapest place to book www.holidayextras.co.uk/vouchercodescouk.html

Stevie

3. Re: Airport lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris