We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i what to find a beach in uganda

london
1 post
Save Topic
i what to find a beach in uganda

can you find anderitah beach hotel in entebbe

please because im not sure of the spelling but can you try to find it for me now

Entebbe
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: i what to find a beach in uganda

Anderita is a small beach hotel at the shores of lake victoria in entebbe. The Lido Beach is a real beach without accomodation and the resort beach has accomodation and other facilities. There are more beaches in uganda.

Kampala
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: i what to find a beach in uganda

hello

i am staying in uganda for 6 months and i would like to know if there is any entrance fee to Lido beach. If we have to pay, do you know one where we can enter for free?

tanks in advance,

3. Re: i what to find a beach in uganda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 12:17