We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo Service in Simferopol

Wilmington, North...
6 posts
Save Topic
Limo Service in Simferopol

Is there a reliable Limo service located in Simferopol? Also, does anyone know if there is a florist located near the Empress Restaurant, and, also, the address of that restaurant? Thanks!!!!!

Simferopol
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo Service in Simferopol

Yes, there is Limo service in Simferopol. It's not a problem to find a florist - first we have to find the restaurant. :-)

Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo Service in Simferopol

Just thrown some suggestions about the place in here tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298048-i13684-k50…

By the way that it looks, if this is the place, it's better to find a florist prior to going there.

Wilmington, North...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo Service in Simferopol

Thanks, Cora, for all the info, I appreciate! I know nothing of that restaurant other than what I have read here and opinions elsewhere. I am helping to plan a small wedding there in February. If you learn more, let me know. Thanks, again! Jake

Wilmington, North...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo Service in Simferopol

Thanks much for all the assistance. I really appreciate!!!!! Jake

Wilmington, North...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Limo Service in Simferopol

Cora, thanks again. You are a great help!!! Last June your critique of restaurants, in your reply to Kate, was quite good, precise and extensive. Is most of that information still current / relative? I will actually be in Simferopol for over a month and will be dining out frequently. Certainly appreciate any info from you and any others here..... Thanks again and again!!!! Arer there any dance clubs or entertainment venues for middle aged people?

Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Limo Service in Simferopol

Hi Jake,

Unfortunately, this year I didn't have time for my usual annual trip to Crimea - I've been travelling extensively abroad. And considering how fast everything changes in Ukraine, I'd better let the locals from Simferopol and Crimea and also recent visitors to have their say.

But my general impressions are that Simferopol itself is not a hot spot for a night life. I'm afraid you might get bored staying there as long as for one month.

If it's by any chance, going to take place in summer, perhaps a stay closer to the shore makes it worthy?

7. Re: Limo Service in Simferopol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2013, 10:30
Get answers to your questions about Simferopol
Recent Conversations
More Simferopol Topics