We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simferopol Ukraine Taxi Cost

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Simferopol Ukraine Taxi Cost

Does anybody know the cost per kilometer of taxis at Simferopol airport? We recently took one from there to Feodosia. The driver took us to small hut where we were told the amount, quoting an official rate per kilometer. It was very reasonable. Now three of us want to take a taxi from Simferopol Airport to Kerch, but I would like to be able to work out the cost beforehand. I do know it would be much cheaper by bus, and how to catch one. - Mike

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Simferopol Ukraine Taxi Cost

If you manage to get from airport to train station, where is bus station as well, you may take a bus to Kerch. Estimate from UAH 4 per kilometer

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Simferopol Ukraine Taxi Cost

I would allow round trip approx £120

Jyvaskyla, Finland
Level Contributor
82 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Simferopol Ukraine Taxi Cost

How much is taxi from Simferopol city to the international airport at night time? (Or is there a bus to the airport at night?)

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Simferopol Ukraine Taxi Cost

taxi - about UAH 150, no bus available at night

Simferopol
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Simferopol Ukraine Taxi Cost

Buses stop running at airport at about 21:00 to 22:00. Taxi from airport should not cost more than 60 UAH if not in wee hours of night or morning. At train station is a McDonald's. Behind McDonald's is the bus ticket office. A bus to Feodosia will be considerably cheaper than a taxi. I shudder to even think what cost of taxi would be.

6. Re: Simferopol Ukraine Taxi Cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2015, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Simferopol
More Simferopol Topics