We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Simferopol to Yalta

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Travel Simferopol to Yalta

I am arriving at Simferopol airport at 2100 hrs next week. Is there public transport or buses which would take me to Yalta say around 2200 hrs Ukraine time. How much does this service cost?

Josh

Mentioned in this post
Simferopol
Simferopol
Simferopolsky District
Yalta
Yalta
Yalta Municipality
Ukraine
Ukraine
Europe
Holy Trinity Convent
Churches & Cathedrals
Children's Park
Parks, Playgrounds
Scythian Neapolis
Observation Decks & Towers, Ancient Ruins, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Simferopol
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

Hello,

First of all you should know there are two bus stations in Simferopol: central and on square of railway station. All buses and minibuses to Yalta departs from railway station. If you arrive by plain you have to go railway station first. Unfortunately public transportation from airport is not running after 20:00 at this time of year. :-(

I've just called to bus station at railway station in Simferopol. A lady said a last bus to Yalta departs at 21:15. You might find a private minibus at railway station but they can go only if a driver have enough of passengers.

Of course there is taxi at the airport but it is the most expensive taxi, especially at night.

It could be better if you stay per night at airport (there is hotel) and continue your way next morning.

Feel free to ask more questions or send me a private message.

Mentioned in this post
Yalta
Yalta
Yalta Municipality
Simferopol
Simferopol
Simferopolsky District
2. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 17:35
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

Many thanks. I will take your advice and stay in Simferopol for the first night.

Mentioned in this post
Simferopol
Simferopol
Simferopolsky District
4. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 April 2013, 19:36
Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
45 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

taxi at night - could be a bit risky: speeding on that mountain roads... Last July, I asked the driver not to speed and keep at 80 km/hr max, the guy managed to stay at 100 km/hrs for the most of the way - great achievement! I'd stay over in Simferopol if missed the bus, that's true...

Mentioned in this post
Simferopol
Simferopol
Simferopolsky District
Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

Hi yudjin,

What a great detailed reply! May I ask the same question, but only for Aug 15, 2013? I will be landing at Simferopol airport at 21:00 on Aug 15. What is the bus or marshrutka schedule for the high season? Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks, Artashes

Simferopol
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

Hi Artashes,

What bus are you interested in? To another town of Crimea or to center of Simferopol? The hih season has not started and nobody knows exact timetable for August yet. Please remind me later, at the end of July and I'll find it out.

Mentioned in this post
Crimea
Crimea
Europe
Simferopol
Simferopol
Simferopolsky District
8. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 14:05
Beirut, Lebanon
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

hi

my airplane arrive to the airport befor 20:00 whish bus i should take to the bus station and from the bus station to yalta and how much i should pay for every one , and what is the number ( the name) of every bus

Mentioned in this post
Yalta
Yalta
Yalta Municipality
10. Re: Travel Simferopol to Yalta

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 17:08
Get answers to your questions about Simferopol
More Simferopol Topics