We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

staying at the hilton ras al khaimah resort spa

Which Ras Al Khaimah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
staying at the hilton ras al khaimah resort spa

hi,

Myself and my fiancee have recently booked to spend 5 days all inclusive at the hilton ras al khaimah resort spa.

Just wanted to check from anyone who has stayed there will we be okay as a non married couple sharing a room? From what I gather dubai is more open to this sort of thing but beiong slightly away from the main Dubai tourist district I wondered if anyone could shed any light of experiences there.

Also if anyone could suggest any must do experiences for out stay that would be great.

Any advice most welcome.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: staying at the hilton ras al khaimah resort spa

Hi Phil, you will have no trouble as a non-married couple at the Hilton resort but just be careful with shows of affection outside of the resort. Five days is not a long time and Ras al Khaimah is not overflowing with attractions but if it were me I would take a day trip to the Mussandam Peninsular (Oman). The border is around a 45min to 60 min journey but you are rewarded with some spectacular scenery once across the border and take a dhow cruise at Khasab into the fiords. Not sure of you have visited Dubai before but if not I would spend a day touring the city as you are so close (60-90 minute drive). The hotel can arrange both these trips The other 3 days I would chill at the resort. There is desert quad-biking close by and desert safaris (touristy) can be arranged.

2. Re: staying at the hilton ras al khaimah resort spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 06:17