We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Dubai, United Arab...
9 posts
Save Topic
Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Hi Good Day,

I would like to get an info. on bus schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima, and Back to Dubai the last trip.

we are planning to visit DreamLand Aqua Park this Friday (11May) and we ar 9person. we live on 10May (PM) from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima and stay overnight in RAK Hotel.

141 replies to this topic
Bonn
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Hi,

does somebody know where the bus station in rak for the bus to Dubai is located?

Thanks,

Alex

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

On the main road by the new flyover opposite the Cove Rotana Hotel.

Bonn
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Ok, thanks, that's halfway to Dubai already! There is no stop in central rak then ?

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

No, no stops in town. You will need to get a taxi there and back to your hotel. There are always taxis waiting at the bus station.

R S
Abu Dhabi, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

We are going to Cove rotana next week from Abu Dhabi. Does anyone know which is the easiest way to reach as I think there are no direct buses to AUH-RAK?? Thanks !

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

The easiest way is by car..... E311 all the way to RAK.There is no direct bus service from Abu Dhabi to RAK. I believe Ghubaiba Bus Station n Dubai is where the Abu Dhabi bus arrives. If you ask your question on the Dubai forum or Abu Dhabi forums there will be information on a bus service from Abu Dhabi to Dubai and then you will need to change to Dubai to RAK bus.

R S
Abu Dhabi, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Thanks! I read in the earlier msgs that there is a stop across the street. Thanks again!

Edited: 23 January 2013, 06:35
Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

The bus station in RAK is directly across the road from The Cove Rotana. Be careful, it is a very busy fast road with a new flyover layout .

Ras Al Khaimah...
3 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

I want to goto Rasal Khima from sharjah on 2- 03-2013 saturday on 6am is there is any bus available on this day on this particular time

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,891 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

RTA Bus service from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah runs from Deira Bus Station. People travelling by bus from Abudhabi would reach Al Ghubaiba (Bur Dubai) station. You have to take another bus or taxi to go to Deira for connecting RAK bus.

Reply to: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted