We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Dubai, United Arab...
9 posts
Save Topic
Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Hi Good Day,

I would like to get an info. on bus schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima, and Back to Dubai the last trip.

we are planning to visit DreamLand Aqua Park this Friday (11May) and we ar 9person. we live on 10May (PM) from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima and stay overnight in RAK Hotel.

125 replies to this topic
Ras Al Khaimah...
3 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

please give me the timings of the buses from deira station to rasalkhima is any buses on 6am on 2-03-2013 saturday

Ras Al Khaimah...
3 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

please give me the timing of buses from deira to rasalkhima

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,359 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Bus Service from Deira Dubai to RAK runs between 6 am and midnight. Think it is every hour. There are also hourly bus services from Sharjah Transport to RAK.

Falun, Sweden
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Does anyone know if there is a bus from Dubai to RAK on 24th of dec 22:00?

Helena

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,359 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

No reason why there would not be. If you are thinking of Christmas Eve, that does not happen officially here, Christmas is not a holiday in UAE; although you can see the festivities around malls and churches.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Wanted to share my experience taking the bus to and from RAK.

From Dubai, you can take the Metro to Union station, and out from Exit 1 you will see the bus station on your right. Tickets were 20dhs. Our bus left at 3:30, and we arrived to the bus at 3:08. We got the last two available seats, in the ladies section (the front three rows of both sides are only for women). We left around 3:15 (early) since the bus was full.

We stopped in Umm al Quiem, and there was an incident because a man had a ticket to Umm al Quiem, but wanted to go to RAK. So make sure your ticket says RAK!

We made a few other stops, one at the mall in RAK and another at a random roundabout. We arrived to the station about 1hour 45 minutes after departing. There were lots of taxis at the bus station, but we thought we would walk, since our hotel was just across the highway. I DO NOT recommend this!! If you are staying at Cove Rotana, take a taxi from the bus station. The road is almost impossible to cross because it has barriers right down the middle of the highway.

On the way back, we made sure to get to the bus station early. It was leaving at 6 and we got there at 5:25. At 5:30 they started loading the bus, and we paid our driver this time for the ticket. A few men were permitted to sit with their wives in the ladies section, since it didn't fill up with ladies.

The way back to Dubai is direct. The only stop was at the final stop, Deira Bus Station.

Overall, it was a great way to travel. The AC was working great. The seats were comfortable and spacious. Our overnight bags fit nicely underneath the seat. I would recommend this to anyone traveling to RAK.

Abu Dhabi, United...
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

hi am plannig to visit ras al kahmaih, how far Golden Tulip Khatt Springs Resort & Spa from ras al kahmiah bus stand, and how much taxi will charge from bus stand .

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Khatt Springs Hotel is around 25/30 minute drive from RAK bus station. I would estimate taxi fare around 70AED.

Edited: 18 May 2013, 14:59
Ras Al Khaimah...
1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

sir im here in dubai now,i need a last trip from dubai going to ras al khaimah.and 1st trip going to rak...please reply asap..

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
Save Reply
30. Re: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima

Hi,

Which Bus is having on Dubai to Rak., please give me some useful tips

Reply to: Bus Schedule from Dubai to Ras Alkhaima
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted