We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cove rotana

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cove rotana

Does the Rotana offer a bus trip to Dubai the same as the Hilton?. If not is it possible to book the trip at the Hilton even though staying at the Cove Rotana?

Thanks

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cove rotana

if they don't offer the trip then they will be the only hotel in RAK that doesn't.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cove rotana

Thanks swrxp47.

You should be employed by the tourist information office. Very helpful, thanks

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cove rotana

I will be having a brunch there next Friday and will just make sure on the trips.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cove rotana

I can confirm that the Cove Rotana run a shuttle bus to Dubai on Sundays and Wednesdays leaving at 10:30, dropping off at Dubai Mall and returning at approx 6pm ( I had the impression that the return time was negotiable!!!). Cost is 100AED per person.

I was at The Cinnamon today for brunch and the "dress code" of guests was very relaxed !!!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cove rotana

Extremely helpful Thanks once again.

6. Re: Cove rotana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 02:19