We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather the beginning of October

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather the beginning of October

Will it still be too hot to sunbathe/swim/be outdoors at this time of the year?

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather the beginning of October

Hi dtr, it's me again from the Dubai forum.

There are plenty of umbrellas and shade at the resort. There are not many people (including me) who can sit out in it all day. The sea is very warm at the moment (around 30') but there are chilled pools at The Hilton if you want to cool down.

I was only making the point that Ras al Khaimah is over 100k from Dubai and I know some people come to RAK thinking they are going to Dubai. Many travel agents in the UK advertise RAK as "Dubai" when in fact it is a completey different Emirate. If you need any info please ask. Are you looking at The Hilton Resort and Spa or the City Hilton?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather the beginning of October

Thanks very much for your reply, I did realise that it is a different Emirate but didn't realise RAK had its own site. I appreciate your help and I guess we will just have to give it a go sensibly.

3. Re: Weather the beginning of October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 09:17