We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta to Colonia

Which Colonia del Sacramento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
185 reviews
Save Topic
Delta to Colonia

Hello,

I am looking for a way to get from the Delta to Colonia. Not sure If I need to go back all the way to BA and then take the speed boat or if there are other options out there

Thanks!

Uruguay
Destination Expert
for Colonia del Sacramento
Level Contributor
503 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta to Colonia

From Tigre delta, you´ve got the Cacciola company to Carmelo, it takes 2 hours, from Carmelo to Colonia 1 hour bus ride. There is no boat from Tigre to Colonia del Sacramento.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta to Colonia

Thank you! I actually will be traveling from Colonia to the Delta. I need to go to Nordelta. So I assume fastest is to take the fast ferry (45 min?) and then...train to Nord delta? Is that a one hour after the ferry?

3. Re: Delta to Colonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Colonia del Sacramento