We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We will be there for New Years

Which Colonia del Sacramento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
804 posts
269 reviews
Save Topic
We will be there for New Years

My wife and I will be in Colonia the nights of January 30th and 31st. From what I have heard, there may not be enough to do in Colonia to warrant a two night stay, but we already made our plans, and paid for the hotel. Could someone reccomend a good day trp from Colonia? We won't have a car, but could take public transportation. Also, will there at least be restaruants open New Years Eve? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Punta del Este
Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: We will be there for New Years

A visit to Estancia Anchorena, the presidential residence, google for it cos it has lots of interesting facts, and it's inexpensive.

Wine tasting! Guided tours are available, for instance at Los Cerros de San Juan.com.uy

Don't worry about restaurants, the owners know that many tourists will be around

2. Re: We will be there for New Years

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Colonia del Sacramento