We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer between Hue and Hoi An

5 posts
1 review
Transfer between Hue and Hoi An

Dear,

I saw that most of travellers do the transfer from hue to Hoi An during the day to make a lot of stops during the road but for me im planning to do the transfer by night, is it worth it to do it by day ? I can add one night and go early in the morning to hoi an

Best regards,

Ali GHARBI

6 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Hue
Level Contributor
2,476 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Transfer between Hue and Hoi An

I strongly prefer not doing the trip at night even with the improved, widened highway. Seems to be more trucks, fast and slow, and the bus drivers are always eager to push through. A straight transfer in the morning through the tunnel should take under three hours. As you note, many make a day tour of the transfer. You can drive over the Hai Van Pass, do some sightseeing in Danang or stop at Marble Mountains, Cham Museum, for example if you wanted to make the trip an hour or two longer and arrive close to check in time in Hoi An.

Regards

rayza

2. Re: Transfer between Hue and Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2018, 13:49

Da Nang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
55 posts
3. Re: Transfer between Hue and Hoi An

By night,it is better you take a open tour car that is fine.

Tarentum...
Destination Expert
for Da Nang, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
212 reviews
4. Re: Transfer between Hue and Hoi An

Ali, the Hai Van Pass is some of the best scenery in VietNam and well worth the time.

5. Re: Transfer between Hue and Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 October 2017, 21:05

5 posts
1 review
6. Re: Transfer between Hue and Hoi An

Dear All,

Thank you for your response, i think that i will do the trip during the day sounds better

Do you have an idea about the weather conditions during the begining of January ? Thank you a lot

Ali

Reply to: Transfer between Hue and Hoi An
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted