We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
188 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Airport

Hi, arriving in Hoi An next month and was hoping someone could tell me the cost of a taxi from Airport to Ha An hotel & are they easy to find at airport? Is there any particular taxi company you should travel with?

Thanks to anyone that answers.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,176 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Airport

No problem with taxis at Danang - I got my taxi ticket inside the terminal, walk outside to the taxi rank, and that's it. I believe I paid 250,000VND - takes about 45 min.

Seattle,Washington...
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Airport

Thats about what we payed also 3 months ago.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
188 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Airport

Thanks daawgon.....nice to hear from you again goldpond, shall let you know how the trip goes

Deb

ottawa
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Airport

Hi

when I was in Hoi An last July, I used Mr. Tung's service for transport from Ha An hotel to airport and it costed me $150,000 VND. phone #:(0510) 914.218 I believe.

D

5. Re: Taxi from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 11:22