We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel?

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
892 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel?

We have decided to stay at Villa Hoa Su for 8 nights but still can't decide which hotel in Hoi An near beachfor another 8 nights. Trails resort looks really good but worried it might be too busy with tour groups & how is the breakfast? If we stay there looking at Junior suite with river view. Are these rooms as nice as hoi An Beach Resort?

Other choices are Hoi An beach Resort River View Deluxe or River Beach Resort. We have a baby so we want the room to be comfortable and also for the pool to be nice also.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel?

Hoian Trails located on the way to beach, not at beach. If so, Hoian Riverside resort (same on the way) is my recommendation, it's clean and has nice pool.

2. Re: which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 11:25
Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
698 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which hotel?

Shell28

We stayed at Hoi An Trails 2 years ago and the pool was very warm and there was no shade at all. We will be returning next year and am looking for somewhere in town to stay this time. Their beach is nothing like ours (as I am from Busselton am a little spoilt). If you would prefer to be near the beach then choose another as this is a bike ride away from both town and beach. There is also stairs and we ended up carrying our own suitcases!!! Breakfast was fine but then I never had a problem in Vietnam with any of the places we stayed the food was excellent.

Anything else you want to know just PM me.

Regards

Keren

Busselton WA

4. Re: which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2011, 07:41