We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip to Hoi An

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stirling, Scotland
Level Contributor
177 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Day Trip to Hoi An

Hi

I am cruising in March and am interested in a day trip from Hue to Hoi An. Any recommendations for tour guides and an idea of the cost?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
269 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip to Hoi An

I know a private car to Hoi An is about $60 and I am not sure if that's only one way. The bus is $6. But Hoi An is about a 3 hr drive or more away from Hue, so I am not sure a day trip would be worth it, unless you leave very early and return late at night. But most of the day would be spent in the car. Perhaps if you only have a day, stay in Hue.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,576 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip to Hoi An

There are busses that depart Hoi An for Hue at 7:30 am that stop over at Marble mountains, Hai Van Pass, and Lang Co beach for 36 dollars.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Edited: 30 January 2011, 02:11
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Trip to Hoi An

Hoi An deserves more time than a day trip.

3 day might be a nice time, if at all possible.

If not I guess a day trip is better than no trip.

You don't need a tour guide.

nha trang
Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Trip to Hoi An

Hoi An is a beautiful town. If you can get more time then stay over in Hoi An, if not then definitely do the day trip to get a taste of the place for your next trip. There are about 500 tailors so if you want clothes made its a great spot. The beach is a few ks out of town so a nice bike ride.

enjoy

5. Re: Day Trip to Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2012, 06:16