We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa at Hoi An Pacific Hotel

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
brisvegas
Level Contributor
67 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
villa at Hoi An Pacific Hotel

hey there, has anyone stayed at the Hoi An Pacific in one of the pool villa rooms? i have just booked one for a week in april , and am interested in feedback from other travellers. cheers.x

Shepparton...
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villa at Hoi An Pacific Hotel

We are staying there in March. We chose this hotel based on reviews found on both Trip Advisor and Agoda. Give it a go, it looks nice and didn't see any major grumbles in the reviews thus far.

brisvegas
Level Contributor
67 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa at Hoi An Pacific Hotel

i look forward to your review. :)

tasmania
Level Contributor
345 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: villa at Hoi An Pacific Hotel

my daughter stayed there last July and loved it. Planning on going back too as it was so good.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: villa at Hoi An Pacific Hotel

We also have booked in for late March based on reviews, so look out for our postings have fun, Lisa

Melb
Level Contributor
52 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: villa at Hoi An Pacific Hotel

Hi Trixiedior

We've just come back from 8 nights in HoiAn and spent every one of them at the HoiAn Pacific Hotel. We stayed there last year also - and both times - everything has been pretty good.

We took 4 villas and I have to say, that my friends in 2 villas said that their room was a bit "musty" smelling....but the other 2 villas (mine included) had not complaints whatsoever. HoiAn is a hot place and I guess if a place is shut up for a while it could become a little musty--but it really didn't upset anyone enough to want to change to other rooms. My friend always travels with Lavendar essential oil, so she gave the room a little sprinkle and all was good! I only tell you this, because this was really the only "down" side to our visit - and as I mention - it wasn't enough for my friend (who suffers asthma) to want to change rooms.

Basically, for the money you pay, you get very good value. If you can book more than 30 days ahead, the discounts are quite good. The hotel is quite professionally run and the staff are all very good. There is a restaurant on the top floor if you choose to eat in, but there are restaurants in either direction and you don't have to walk very far to find good food in HoiAn. The restaurant food was good - and actually not as overpriced as what it could have been (for a hotel...that is).

You should take a stroll (towards the beach) one night and search out COCO's. It's on the water, mabye 1km from the hotel - but the food was sensational!

I would happily stay at the HoiAn Pacific anyday - and have said so in my current review on TA. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Linda

6. Re: villa at Hoi An Pacific Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2013, 09:30