We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heaven & Earth BIke tours

sydney
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Topic
Heaven & Earth BIke tours

We will be in Hoi An in early January and we are thinking of doing the Traditional Vietnam Heaven & Earth bike tour- has anyone done this particular bike tour and if so is it recommended? Do these tours have to be booked in advance or can one book day before?Thanks.

Jack Tran Tours
Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Eco Tours
Hoian Cycling
Bike Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heaven & Earth BIke tours

Hello, this tour gets very well reviewed in the tours section for Hoi An. We've booked it for our holiday in March next year based on these reviews. They are very friendly and reply to emails very quickly. We're looking forward to it!

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
320 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heaven & Earth BIke tours

Yes, this tour is also very interesting to explore the Hoi An life. It is better to book it in advance.

For last minute booking, I just can say that it's not sure. Because, Jan is also the high tourist season in Hoi An.

Enjoy your time! Vietnamdrive

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heaven & Earth BIke tours

Yes, my family & I did this tour last January & I can highly recommend it.

We booked the day before through our hotel, but I guess it's always best to book ahead to be sure.

Tessie

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heaven & Earth BIke tours

Was it any cheaper through th hotel than on the website?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heaven & Earth BIke tours

Not sure if it was cheaper through the hotel. I think it was about the same.

Tessie

Da Nang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Heaven & Earth BIke tours

Heaven and Earth Bicycle Tours is not your typical tour. Each of their tours is limited in size to ensure maximum comfort, service and quality. And, rather than offering a run- of-the-mill tour, They organize custom-tailored excursions, according to your personal interests. And, they personally accompany you on a cycling “adventure”, taking the time to answer your questions, so that you will discover and share our love for this marvelous country.

^_^

sydney
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Heaven & Earth BIke tours

Thank you for all your replies. We are still interested in the full day Traditional Vietnam tour. There is a 3hour boat ride at the beginning of the tour- did anyone find the length of time on the boat too boring or did the time pass quickly? As this is a longer bike trip- did the bikes have gears and comfortable seats? Was it worth spending extra time on the road as opposed to the shorter Countryside tours?

8. Re: Heaven & Earth BIke tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 07:41